Personal Training Terms & Conditions
Inspiring Fitness look forward to helping you achieve your personal training goals. To help our personal trainers provide a professional, enjoyable and inspiring experience for you, please read through the terms and conditions of personal training with an Inspiring Fitness Personal Trainer.
- Before you begin any exercise programme or begin to follow any of the personal training recommendations, advice or other instructions, you should first consult your doctor and have a physical examination.
- The recommendations, advice and instructions provided by Inspiring Fitness personal trainers, are in no way intended to replace or to be construed as medical advice.
- Inspiring Fitness and all associated personal trainers, offers no warranties or representations regarding the advice, instructions, email advice or any other information provided.
- You should be aware and accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major.
Inspiring Fitness and all franchise owners shall not be liable for any claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected to any instruction or information provided, including any injuries resulting there from.
Payments and cancellations
- All Inspiring Fitness personal trainers operate their own independent personal training businesses as licenced Franchise Owners.
- Inspiring Fitness personal trainers are solely responsible for all financial transactions between clients and therefore
- Inspiring Fitness as a Franchisor is not involved nor responsible for any transactions between any of our personal trainers and clients.
- Inspiring Fitness personal trainers request full payment in advance for all personal training services prior to commencement of contracted time period. This is non-refundable.
- Notification of cancellation for pre booked personal training sessions is requested at least 24 hours in advance of the appointed time, to incur no charge. No notification of cancellation or not arriving for the appointment incurs the full fee for the session.
- All contracted personal training sessions must be used within 6 months commencing from the first paid session with the exception of personal training sessions paid by standing order which must be used within the calender month which they were paid for.
- In the event that your personal trainer cancels a pre booked session providing less than 24 hours notice, your personal trainer should reschedule the missed session and credit you with an additional one free training session.
- All personal training sessions cancelled by the Trainer and paid by standing order should be refunded by the trainer to the client via electronic transfer no later than the 10th of the following month unless otherwise agreed between client and trainer.
We recognise that the privacy of our client's personal information is a fundamental element of public trust and confidence in our service. We are well aware of our client’s privacy concerns and as such, adopt responsible privacy standards to provide our clients with privacy protections in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.