Personal Training Terms & Privacy
Inspiring Fitness look forward to helping you achieve your personal training goals. To help our personal trainers provide a professional, enjoyable and inspiring experience for you, please read through the terms and conditions of personal training with an Inspiring Fitness Personal Trainer.
- Before you begin any exercise programme or begin to follow any of the personal training recommendations, advice or other instructions, you should first consult your doctor and have a physical examination.
- The recommendations, advice and instructions provided by Inspiring Fitness personal trainers, are in no way intended to replace or to be construed as medical advice.
- Inspiring Fitness and all associated personal trainers, offers no warranties or representations regarding the advice, instructions, email advice or any other information provided.
- You should be aware and accept that participating in exercise has a risk of causing injury, both minor and potentially major.
Inspiring Fitness and associated Personal Trainers shall not be liable for any claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected to any instruction or information provided, including any injuries resulting there from.
Payments and Cancellations
- All Inspiring Fitness personal trainers operate their own independent self employed personal training businesses.
- The individual personal trainers are solely responsible for all financial transactions between clients and therefore
- Inspiring Fitness is not involved nor responsible for any transactions between any of our personal trainers and clients.
- Inspiring Fitness personal trainers request full payment in advance for all personal training services prior to commencement of contracted time period. This is non-refundable.
- Notification of cancellation for pre booked personal training sessions is requested at least 24 hours in advance of the appointed time, to incur no charge. No notification of cancellation or not arriving for the appointment incurs the full fee for the session.
Your Privacy and Personal Data
We recognise that the privacy of our client's personal information is a fundamental element of public trust and confidence in our service. We are well aware of our client’s privacy concerns and as such, adopt responsible privacy standards to provide our clients with privacy protections in accordance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR Regulations.
What we need
Inspiring Fitness will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data relevant to helping us find your local personal trainer, including name, email and telephone number and postcode.
Why we need it
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide help find your nearest Inspiring Fitness Personal Trainer who will then make contact to discuss your interest in his/her personal training service. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee the services you have asked us to provide. We will process your data under the lawful basis of consent.
What we do with it
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can make a Subject Access Request (SAR), the request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org the information can then be corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us and we will investigate the matter.
Consent to use your personal data can be withdrawn at any time by pressing the unsubscribe button on emails sent to you or by emailing email@example.com requesting your personal data be removed from the mailing list. You have the right to object to direct marketing at any time.